Each task fulfilled by June 10th gets you one care point;
1) You can name all the players in the starting line up for your team
2) You can name 3 players from 5 other teams
3) you can name 1 player form every team (good luck with Algeria and North Korea)
4) You can name one good world cup anthem [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFWGALVF0Y[/youtube] and one shocking one [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebr9ueiB7Y&feature=related[/youtube]
5) You’ve picked out a new tv / spot in the pub you will be watching the games, even the ones that start at 6am.
6) you have a back up for number 5) going wrong
7)You’ve annoyed your significant other talking about the World Cup
Eight) You’ve annoyed a stranger talking about the world cup
9) You’ve bought one piece of world cup related merchandise / tat.
10) You’re going to the World Cup (unless you are the girl I met today who didn’t even know the cup was in the whole of South Africa.)
11) Your fridge is full of beer
12) Someone filled it for you
13) You are hosting a world cup party (minus 1 if you hosted a Lost party, ever)
Ratings 1-3 Frankly you don’t care. And probably don’t care you don’t care
3-6 Could try harder. Fortunately the world cup is 4 weeks long, so you haev plenty of time to boost your score
6-9 You do care. You should still try for more though
10-14 You are a real World Cup Care Bear. Get yourself a beer. I hope your team does well, you deserve it.