As you might have read before, Riflessi was a restaurant I went to try out the delicious food and absorb the ambiance. I was notified recently that they are preparing a feast for Thanksgiving. If anyone will be around for Thanksgiving in Florence and even perhaps staying in the center, reserve your table now to taste the delectable menu that they have created for a family night spent in a fabulously enchanting city.
THANKSGIVING DINNER, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25 AT 8 P.M.
Riflessi Restaurant Via Cavour, 88 – Firenze
- Welcoming Prosecco and “tidbits”
– Zesty Fennel and Orange Salad over Mesclun
– Curried Butternut Squash Soup with Croutons
– Classic Herb-Roasted Turkey with Citrus Butter,
with its sausage-bread stuffing and giblet gravy
– Baked candied sweet potatoes, Creamed onions,
Sauteed green beans almandine, Herb-roasted potatoes
- Pumpkin Pie with Whipped cream
– Vernaccia di San Gimignano – Poggio Turrito
– Chianti Classico – Rietine
– Brachetto d’Acqui – Signoria
€ 40,00 per person (children up to 10 years, 50% discount)
By reservation only. Please reserve a table by calling 055-5522688