Are you thinking about taking a trip to Vegas this fall? September, October, and November bring near-perfect weather to Las Vegas. It’s a great time for outdoor activities and weddings, and Halloween in Las Vegas is always fun. This fall, why not:
- Book a room at the Mirage, which is offering deluxe room deals that include tickets to see LOVE, the Cirque du Soleil show featuring the music of the Beatles; comedian Terry Factor; or Jay Leno.
- Plan a wedding at the Bellagio’s romantic wedding chapel, which offers packages that include every extra you can think of, from spa treatments to photographs. According to the Wall Street Journal, the average American wedding costs $17,500–before the honeymoon, which makes a Las Vegas wedding an excellent deal.
- Say “I do” while dressed in a Halloween costume, which the Mandalay Bay can help you with. Its “Till Death Do Us Part” package even includes webcasting for any mummies who can’t make it. And if you’re on a budget, the $850.00 price will make you happier than a vampire at the blood bank.
- Party at the MGM Grand’s nightclub, Studio 54, which holds a week-long Halloween celebration that includes a costume party hosted by Holly Madison on October 30, “Hollyween.” Sexy costumes are encouraged.
- Investigate whether or not the Luxor’s “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” is haunted. In October, you can ask an expert when you take the tour.
- Get scared at the Fright Dome. Every October the Adventuredome at Circus Circus transforms into the Fright Dome, complete with fog machines and haunted houses. They bring in professionals to scare you, and they’re successful enough that the Fright Dome isn’t appropriate for children under 12.