Pool season in Las Vegas is when the pool clubs dust off the cabanas and break out the bottle service. If you’re looking for a quiet afternoon, relaxing next to the water, a pool club is not for you.
On the other hand, if you’ve been waiting to experience the anything-goes pool club scene–booze, food, DJs, celebrities, barely clothed eye candy–then you should put on your suit and head outside. Not every pool in Vegas is open yet, but by mid-May every pool party (a.k.a “dayclub”) should be open.
Opening Within the Week
- Liquid at Aria, opening March 17
- Azure at the Palazzo, opening March 19
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn, opening March 19
Opening in April/May
- Moorea Beach Club at Mandalay Bay
- Tao Beach at the Venetian
- Rehab at the Hard Rock
- Marquee Day Club at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Ditch Fridays at the Palms
- Nikki Beach at the Tropicana
All dates are subject to change; Encore Beach Club, for instance, just moved up their opening date.
These are the more well-known pool clubs, but every hotel has a pool, and the number of pool clubs/parties continues to grow. If you’re coming to Las Vegas in the next few months, ask about the pool scene at your hotel when you book your room. Even the neighborhood hotel casinos have pool clubs. Not all pools have announced when they’re opening, so if you don’t see your favorite dayclub on this list, don’t worry.