Looking for rest and relaxation after a long day of shopping, gambling, and sight-seeing in Las Vegas? Visit the hotel spa. Get a massage, have a facial, enjoy aromatherapy, or luxuriate in special baths. For some of best hotel spas on the Strip, look into booking some time at:
1. Mandarin Oriental Spa: An award-winning spa designed with 1930s Shanghai as inspiration, the spa at the Mandarin Oriental also offers incredible views of the Strip.
2. Spa Mio at M Located at M Resort, off the Strip, Spa Mio offers a full range of spa treatments in an intimate setting. For customers with limited time, 25-minute versions of massages, facials, scrubs, and other treatments are also offered.
3. Mandalay Bay: Not only is Mandalay Bay the site of three actual hotels—THEhotel and The Four Seasons are also on the the property—each hotel also has a spa, including the Forbes Five-Star Four Seasons spa, THEhotel’s Bathhouse, and Mandalay Bay’s spa. You have to be a guest at Mandalay Bay or THEhotel to enjoy their spas, but non-guests can book time at the Four Seasons spa.
4. Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian. This location of the world-class spa is one of the largest day spas in the world, and it offers an impressive array of treatments to match its humongous size.
5. Bellagio Spa: The luxurious massages, facials, and body treatments are reserved for guests of the hotel, and are so popular that they take reservations three months in advance. Packages include a customized treatment designed just for you.
Photo courtesy of dcwriterdawn at Flickr