With the arrival of British Summer Time this weekend we thought it was only fitting to suggest a few of the best things to do in London in under 60 minutes.
Take advantage of the extra hour of daylight:
1. Walk the length of the South Bank along the Thames from Westminster Bridge to the Tower Bridge passing all of London’s iconic sights
2. Rotate once around the London Eye in a glass capsule for views up to 40 km in every direction
3. Eat your way around Borough Market, London’s gourmet food emporium
4. Climb the 311 steps of the Monument, erected in 1677 to commemorate the Great Fire of London, for uninterrupted views over the Thames
5. Hire a Boris Bike, London’s public bicycle sharing program nicknamed for the mayor, to whiz through four connected parks: Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James’s Park
image: vitamindave / flickr