- Food and wine are a huge part of life in France and the area of Bordeaux is no exception. In fact, wine tasting in Bordeaux, one of the premier wine regions of France, is a truly wonderful experience and one of the most memorable of your time in this "wine tasting" hub.
City and Wine Country
Tour Ginestet wine merchant's cellar and enjoy a tasting lunch and tour of two lovely vineyard estates on the outskirts of the city. You will be visiting among the following vineyards:
- Chateau Baret (Villenave d'Ornon)
- Chateau Luchey Halde (Merignac)
- Chateau Piquecaillou (Merignac)
- Chateau de Rouillac (Canejan)
Revisiting the Medoc
Tour the fairytale Chateau Agassac with an ipod and discover your 'oenological sign' at the futuristic La Winery in Arsac - a completely new way of discovering the wines of Bordeaux and the Medoc wine Country. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the pine forest near La Winery.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Bordeaux Wine and Culinary TourLocals have answered 3 questions about Bordeaux.
Ask Bordeaux Locals about Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour