- Every Wednesday, three chateaux take turns to open to the public to show off their prestigious Medoc wines, distinguished by the 1855 Classification. If you've ever enjoyed a glass of red, you won't want to miss the chance to sample the best of the best!
The chateaux include:
- Chateau Branaire-Ducru (Saint-Julien)
- Chateau Cantenac Brown (Margaux)
- Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste (Pauillac)
- Chateau Batailley
- Chateau Beychevelle
- Chateau de Camensac
- Chateau Haut-Bages Liberal
- Chateau Lagrange
- Chateau Pichon Longeuville
- Chateau Prieure-Lichine
- Chateau Rauzan-Segla
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Medoc 1855 Classification Premium Wine Tasting Day TripLocals have answered 3 questions about Bordeaux.
Ask Bordeaux Locals about Medoc 1855 Classification Premium Wine Tasting Day Trip