- Sidewalk dining, masterful, award-winning margaritas and a bustling bar bring a young crowd to this Back Bay club. The food is more Tex than Mex, but it all tastes great and comes in king-sized portions. While eating your quesadillas, enjoy the distractions of the trivia games on TV screens, unique décor such as animal skulls and the loud and energetic crowd. The wait for a table can be considerable on weekends. The bar is open daily till 2am.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Bar Scene 2004 – Audience Winner
- Bar Scene 2005 – Audience Winner
- Margarita 2004 – Audience Winner
- Margarita 2007 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Dining 2004 – Audience Winner
- Singles Scene 2005 – Audience Winner
- Singles Scene 2007 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2007 – Editorial Winner
Cocktail Bars,Theme Bars,Bars & Pubs
Message from Cactus Club (The)
Come on over to the Cactus Club for Tex-Mex food and margaritas. Share a 4-liquor 46 ounce Cactus Bowl with friends or try some of our premium Tequilas, more than 20 in all. Some of our favored margaritas include pomegranite margaritas, mojito margaritas and the Horni margarita made with Sauza Hornitos. Voted "Best Margarita" by Citysearch Best Of, The Improper Bostonion and Boston Best Guide.
- Private parties up to 200
- Catering menu
- Happy hour specials