- Adults and kids alike will enjoy their time in Boston while staying across from the Public Garden at The Four Seasons. Synonymous with luxury for a reason, a stay here means guaranteed pampering for guests of all ages. Providing things like miniature versions of their plush robes to kids, you'll be sure everyone will feel special during their stay. Included in their long list of amenities is an indoor pool and jacuzzi that overlooks the Public Garden, a health club, and spa. Special kids programs are offered to provide a little extra fun for the young ones, and the on-site bar is often flocked by locals, especially those looking to enjoy their special "burgers and Burgundy", a burger and wine pairing that can only be found in the Bristol Lounge.
200 Boylston St., tel. 617- 338-4400
- © NileGuide2013
User Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel
Best in Boston
No doubt that this is the best Boston has to offer.We stayed at the Four Seasons for our anniversary and we were treated like royalty down to the bottle of champagne and chocolates...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by hman3749
Four Seasons Finest
It would be really difficult to find something wrong at this property! We have stayed here 3 times in the past few months, and each time we are delivered a consistent, friendly, warm,...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by Andrea S
Extraordinary Hotel and Service
Just spent the weekend in Boston visiting my son. Although I have stayed at many Four Seasons properties, I have never stayed at this property in Boston. After three nights, I can honestly...
- posted on 11.13.12
- by thomas g
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Hotel Dining 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2006 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Dining 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Very Highly Recommended 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
24-hour business services (fax, postage, photocopying, delivery) with in-room fax are available. Japanese services and translation services are available.
- visit website
- tel: (617) 338-4400
- fax: 617/423-0154
- 200 Boylston St
- Boston, MA 02116
- Four Season Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: