- A 360 degree tour of each of our nine Victorian suites is available on our own website - just follow the link below!! Located in the heart of Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, The Charles Street Inn offers nine large, elegant rooms in an 1860 Victorian Townhouse. Featuring original marble fireplaces, antique furniture, beautiful plaster cornices and ceiling medallions, and period lighting joined with fully renovated private baths, each luxurious room ensures guest comfort and convenience. In addition to luxurious Victorian comforts, our rooms are also loaded with modern conveniences - LCD HDTVs with cable & DVD/VCR, DSL & wireless internet, BOSE wave radio/CD player, 2 phone lines with voicemail, dimmer switches, caponizers, hair-dryers, iron & ironing board, and in-room HVAC controls. $$$??? To check rates and availability, please visit our website by clicking the link below...
User Reviews for The Charles Street Inn
Warm and Friendly and Different
Great place to stay, very friendly and discreet, privacy a welcome item on a trip to Boston as Hotels climb all over you. The area of Beacon Hill is in touching distance and away from...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by MICHAEL C
Perfect Romantic Getaway
My girlfriend and I had a fantastic time at the Charles St Inn in Beacon Hill! Luxurious accommodations, friendly staff, and ideal location make this quaint B&B is the perfect...
- posted on 11.14.12
- by JohnB81
Don't stay here- disappointment awaits
My husband and I stayed in the Henry James Room for 1 night and had been looking forward to the visit for months, as we'd heard so many lovely things about the inn and were excited...
- posted on 11.04.12
- by HoneymoonCouple2709
- Bed and Breakfasts 2006 – Audience Winner
- Bed and Breakfasts 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from The Charles Street Inn
The Charles Street Inn is in a gracefully renovated 1860 townhouse that retains original cornices, oak doors, ceiling medallions and working marble fireplaces. Each room is uniquely furnished with authentic Victorian antique furniture and lighting fixtures, lush Turkish rugs, original artwork and fresh flowers. The rooms are beautiful, romantic and perfect for celebrations. Winner "Best Bed-and-Breakfast" in the 2005 Best of Boston awards!! In addition to luxurious Victorian comforts, our rooms are loaded with modern conveniences such as cable TV with DVD/VCR, DSL and wireless Internet, Bose wave radio/CD player, two phone lines with voice-mail, light dimmer switches, caponizers, hair-dryers, iron and ironing board and in-room HVAC controls. Fax service is also available and we have a laptop you can borrow.
- Romantic destination
- Video tour on our website
- In-room massage
- visit website
- tel: +1 617 314 8900
- fax: +1 617 371 0009
- send email
- 94 Charles Street
- Boston, MA 02114
- Y! Travel: The Charles Street Inn
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: