- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, French, Italian
- Located inside the Four Seasons hotel, this dining gem was named Boston's Best Restaurant by Food & Wine magazine. Along with an unforgettable menu it offers guests a dazzling view of the Public Garden, making it ideal for special occasions. Entrees such as the Venison with Wheat-berry Pilaf, and the Salmon with Butternut Squash Gnocchi are popular. There are also several items for vegetarians as well as a kid's menu. Jackets are recommended.
- © wcities.com 2013
- visit website
- tel: 1 617 351 2037 / 1 617 338 4400 (Hotel)
- fax: 1 617 423 0154 (Hotel)
- send email
- 200 Boylston St.
- Four Season Hotel
- Boston, MA 02116
- Tu to Sa from 05:30 PM to 10:00 PM,Su from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM,Su from 06:00 PM to 10:00 PM