- The house specialty here is the tapas. The selection includes octopus vinaigrette, garlic potatoes, quail, goat cheese, pork sausage and stuffed squid. For the less adventurous, there are also some entrees on the menu. The lighting is romantic, and service is fast. Reservations are not accepted, so be prepared to wait on weekends. Fortunately, the plentiful, colorful decorations and fun crowd make for a lively scene, and the sangria lends patience, or you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine while you wait.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Dali Restaurant and Tapas BarLocals have answered 34 questions about Boston.
Ask Boston Locals about Dali Restaurant and Tapas Bar
- Date spot 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Dining 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Dining 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from Dali Restaurant and Tapas Bar
Dali Restaurant and Tapas Bar is Boston's vanguard for innovative Spanish dining. The news of this "new way of eating" and Dali spread quickly. Our convivial staff shares our enthusiasm for the food and spirit of Spain and they form "La Familia del Dali". Leave your watch at home, come to Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar for dinner (when life begins) and experience an evening like no other. To find us, follow your nose, follow your taste. Come to Boston! Come to Spain! Come to both at Dali! We offer an extensive wine list. Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar serves regional classic recipes from all parts of Spain in addition to vegetarian, gluten-free & vegan dishes. If you have a private party or event, ask for Mary Anne or Cesar to book your event. We are located on 415 Washington St on Somerville in MA. Dali also serves Boston Metro & Cambridge.
- Spanish, Tapas & Full Bar
- Private Parties & Notable Wine List
- Romantic Dining & Private Parties