- This Best Western faces the University of Colorado and is less than a mile from NIST; Eldora skiing is 23 miles away.
- Each guestroom features a private balcony and provides complimentary local calls, cable TV, and premium TV channels.
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas and guestrooms, and a business center is available 24 hours.
User Reviews for Best Western Boulder Inn
NOT as nice as the pictures look.
I wouldn't normally stay at a Best Western, but the info about it online said it had just been remodeled, and the pictures looked really nice. When we got there, it looked very...
- posted on 11.18.12
- by Stephanie M
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Great staff, clean and helpful everytime I have stayed there. There is a warm breakfast and in the warmer months you can bike to Pearl streets for lots of yummy restaurants and shops....
- posted on 11.15.12
- by Sammy21588
Older building, but nicely updated
I did not feel this was a 3+ star hotel. The building is like an older motel with each room having a sliding glass patio door out to the parking lot. We were disappointed there was...
- posted on 11.09.12
- by LaRae L
Message from Best Western Boulder Inn
Best Western is the world's largest hotel brand with more than 4,000 hotels. Our uniqueness is found in each hotels charm and local appeal while maintaining a commitment to quality, service and value. Whether you are travelling for business trip or a family vacation, choose Best Western for the best in accomodations that our customers have come to expect and count on.
- Best Value
- Quality Rooms
- Superior Customer Service
- visit website
- tel: +1 303 449-3800
- fax: +1 303 402 9118
- send email
- 770 28th St
- Boulder, CO 80303-2343
- Y! Travel: Best Western Boulder Inn
- breakfast included
- Best Western
Hotel star rating: