- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Eniko Simon
- Is in the center, but in the same time isolated from the traffic and noise, when you step in, you don't realise none of this. The furniture is made with real wood, which give a really nice style. It's spacy and the food is really good as well, various with the nice, friendly service. Also possible for lodging, the rooms are spacy and brights, having balconies as well, and there are newly renovated. I like this place, as the food as the location.
- The description was provided by Eniko Simon
- Odorheiu Secuiesc, Romania
- User Rating