- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Felix Gibson
- Excellent authentic local traditional food in a picturesque atmosphere with genuine non-pseudo local colourite with good service. This restaurant was known for good food at moderate prices both long before and also during and since ťhe communist period. It´s cosy but spacious inside but also has an open terrace divided into 2 parts, ....a summer only part and also a roof- covered part, which is also even pleasant most of the winter due to its being protected from the wind and warmed by heat radiation. It also has its own parking lot but is also easily accessible by public transport. A walk along the adjacent arm of the old Danube after Dinner can also be pleasant.
- The description was provided by Felix Gibson
- Devínska cesta 757/2
- Karlova Ves, Bratislavský kraj
- User Rating