Whatever this pocket-sized hamlet may lack in size, it more than makes up for in exciting events and entertainment. Most months out of the year, visitors are sure to find something worthwhile to experience.
The Historic District, with Main Street at its center, bursts at the seams with its abundance of historical buildings and museums. Take the Barney Ford House Museum, for example. The museum is the actual home built by runaway slave Barney Ford, a home preserved for posterity and educational value. Visitors can also head to the Carter Museum, an attraction devoted to environmentalist Edwin Carter and his many natural artifacts. The well-preserved historical building,...
More Breckenridge descriptions
Most of the mountain towns that surround the area's excellent ski resorts...
More Top 10 Lists
- Boutique Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Luxury Hotels
- Apartments and Condos
- Business Hotels
- Trendy Hotels
- Hotels Around Breckenridge
- Hotels Near Beaver Run Ski Resort
- Hotels Near Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Hotels Near Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Hotels Near Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- Hotels Near Free Ride Main Station
- Even more lists