On the upper floor of the 13th-century Tower of St. Martin is a local military museum. St. Martin's Chapel (founded in 1362), at the base of the tower, features 14th-century murals. Far more interesting than the art, however, is the view of the surrounding area from the top of the tower, which is capped with one of the largest all-wood cupolas in Austria.
- © Frommer's 2013
- tel: 05574/46632
- Easter-Oct 15 daily 9am-6:30pm
- No Sweat
- User Rating