Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest is a family-friendly Budapest hotel in the suburbs and close to Aquaworld Budapest and Megyeri Bridge. Other area points of interest include Szechenyi Medicinal Bath and Vajdahunyad Castle.
Dining options at Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the breakfast area (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a waterpark. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, a health club, an outdoor tennis court, a children's pool, and a sauna. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Budapest property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
309 air-conditioned guestrooms at Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Flat-panel televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request in-room massages.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per night
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Ramada Resort Aquaworld BudapestLocals have answered 92 questions about Budapest.
Ask Budapest Locals about Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest
- 16 Ives street
- Budapest H-1044
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating