Of the many neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, only a few show the grandeur and sophistication of Argentina's capital city. Find out which areas are of international interest on this Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour. The influences from the Spanish, British, Italian and French become tangible as you walk the culturally glowing streets of these neighborhoods.
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial&her Story
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- BA Design Center
- Recoleta Cultural Center
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit
- ATC Bldgs. & the story of the Madres
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- Alcorta Palace: an Unsuspected Rooftop
- Malba & Fine Arts Museums & Story
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Errazuriz Palace Visit
- Argentine Automobile Club & Antique Cars Museum
- Monument to France & Argentina
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Complimentary coffee is included.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Recoleta Afternoon Walking TourLocals have answered 83 questions about Buenos Aires.
Ask Buenos Aires Locals about Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour