More Top 10 Lists
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Brand Name Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Downtown Hotels
- Hotels Near Calgary International Airport
- Hotels Near Calgary Tower
- Hotels Near Heritage Park
- Hotels Near Stampede Park
- Hotels Near Stephen Avenue
- Hotels Near Telus Convention Center
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Boutique Hotels
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about Stephen Avenue Walk in Calgary
what do you think of Stephen Avenue Walk in calgary?
The Best Answer
Answered by Audrey , Calgary, Canada
It's an interesting part of town- a mix of business people, tourists and your average Calgarian out for a drink or a bite to eat. As Stephen's ave is right in Calgary's core, it gets fairly busy during the weekdays (evenings included).
For a great area on the weekends try 17th avenue located just a few blocks south, Inglewood's 9th avenue is great and offers nice walks along the Bow River.