- Built as a church in 1855, this building was converted to a general store a few years later and has been in business ever since. The nickelodeon plays songs from the past, and the shelves are stocked with everything from clothing to antiques to sunscreen to hard-to-find parts for an oil lamp. In the winter, people come in for coffee and donuts around the coal stove. In the summer, the outside benches fill with patrons reading newspapers and sipping drinks. Each Christmas season, an old fashioned caroling get-together is held here.
- © wcities.com 2013