Connected to the airport, Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments is located in Cape Town's City Bowl neighborhood and close to Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town City Hall, and South Africa Library. Other points of interest near this aparthotel include Houses of Parliament and Good Hope Centre.
Dining options at Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments include 2 restaurants. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The property has a train station pick-up service, which is complimentary. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a concierge desk, laundry facilities, and currency exchange. This is a smoke-free property.
48 air-conditioned guestrooms at Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments feature safes and makeup/shaving mirrors. Accommodations offer city, sea, or pool views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At this 4-star aparthotel, accommodations include kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Plasma televisions are available in guestrooms. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: ZAR 50 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: ZAR 50 per night
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 1000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cnr Lower Long & Hans Strijdom Streets
- Cape Town 8000
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating