- The 'Quail Hollow Club' was founded by James J. Harris on the 13th of April 1959. This 18 hole golf course covers 7,114 yards of golf for the longest tees at a par of 72. This brilliantly designed course captures the Piedmont region with its amazing beauty. The course was designed by George W. Cobb in 1961 and has gone under a number of changes, being redesigned by Arnold Palmer and Tom Fazio.
- © wcities.com 2013