NileGuide Expert tip:
Walk on the wild side and try one of the exciting unconventional coffee preparations Intelligentsia's baristas are serving up.
- If you have about ten minutes to wait for a cup of coffee, head to one of Intelligentsia's three Chicago locations and get in line. Each cup is hand poured, so the baristas can ensure that all of the proportions and temperature are just right (not to mention extremely fresh) for your not-so-standard cup of Joe. With varieties from places like Agustino Forest (Columbia), Ikirezi (Burundi), and Zirikana (Rwanda), Intelligentsia brews its award-winning coffee with the help of numerous mechanisms, all of which are for sale in-store and online. Whether it's with a Chemex or the steampunk, nineteenth century-looking syphon, your coffee here is sure to be an experience.
- © NileGuide2013
- visit website
- tel: 773 348 8058 / 888 945 9786 (Toll free)
- fax: 312 563 0434 (Intelligentsia Roasting Works and Offices)
- send email
- 3123 North Broadway Avenue
- Between Belmont Ave. and Diversey Pkwy
- Chicago, IL 60657
Lakeview & Wrigleyville
- M-Th 6a-10p, F 6a-11p, Sa7a-11p, Su7a-10p
- User Rating