- The décor at Matilda's is all about symbols and themes- from the giant clock hanging outside the door that represents the power of time, to the zinc and chrome interior. And everything about the babyATLAS, the bar below Matilda, is about dancing. Above ground, you'll find a comfortable lounge serving a full menu, as well as a full bar with draft beers, martinis and a wide selection of wines. Down below the atmosphere changes, with different music and drinks appropriate for the dancing crowd. And as far as décor goes- downstairs the conversation piece is the giant neon word "ASS" mounted on the wall. You must be at least 23 to get through the door.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Matilda
Extremely bad customer service... first time there & my last
I just waited over an hour for a pork chop at MATILDA-babyATLAS that the waitress told me was dropped on the floor and had to be remade. The group I was with finished their meals about...
- posted on 04.09.12
- by by TylerCrawford at Citysearch
- Bartenders 2004 – Audience Winner
- Jukebox 2004 – Audience Winner
- Jukebox 2007 – Audience Winner
- Martini 2004 – Audience Winner
- Neighborhood Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
Bars,Cocktail Bars,Dance,Neighborhood,Specialty Cocktails,Theme Bar