- Looking for a great stay away from the Loop and tucked into a Chicago neighborhood? Days Inn Chicago is just a few blocks from Lake Michigan, within walking distance of Wrigley Field, and in near great shopping and restaurants in the popular and bustling neighborhoods of Lakeview and Lincoln Park. The rooms are simple and clean, perfect for those who are looking to spend most of their time exploring the city. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and always available to answer questions about the neighborhoods. This is a great choice for travelers looking to experience a neighborhood feel, while still feeling in the middle of it all.
- © NileGuide2013
User Reviews for Days Inn Chicago
On Demand Movies were too pricey and some of the other guests were too noisy
Rented movies on Demand two nites . A price was never stated on the TV. I received my invoice 14.99. Too Pricey. Will not do that again. On Saturday nite, guests at hotel too...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by PAULA J
Convenient and Cozy
We loved the location and convenience of this hotel and location. We found all employees to be extremely friendly and helpful. Will definitely keep this hotel in mind for any other...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Mary T
a really good place to stay
short and simple the staff was polite and ready to help any time you needed help and the facility was clean and up to date. The hotel is also close to plenty of shopping and restaurants...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by bwilkinson_12
- Budget Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Budget Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
Free Bally's Total Fitness passes.
- visit website
- tel: +1 773 525 7010 / +1 800 654 7871
- fax: +1 773 525 6998
- send email
- 644 West Diversey Avenue
- Corner of Diversey, Clark and Broadway Streets
- Chicago, IL 60614
- Y! Travel: Days Inn Chicago
- breakfast included
- Days Inn
Hotel star rating: