NileGuide Expert Says:
Modern and glamorous feel located right next to Grant Park, looking out over the city. The hotel also offers a state-of-the-art spa.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Visit the hotels aria bar, the only sushi bar in the city.
- This hotel's elegance and hospitality have earned it a roster of internationally renowned guests, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, French president Jacques Chirac and Henry Kissinger. Period and contemporary touches abound, and the 692 guest rooms offer such extravagances as ribbon-tied hand towels. Overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan, this 45-story modern hotel also affords great views. Shopping, museums, theaters and sightseeing destinations are all nearby, and many are within walking distance. The McCormick Place Convention Center is about 12 minutes away by taxi.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about The Fairmont Chicago HotelLocals have answered 67 questions about Chicago.
Ask Chicago Locals about The Fairmont Chicago Hotel
User Reviews for The Fairmont Chicago Hotel
Good location, good room size, contemporary to cold design
We had no complaints for our stay at the Fairmont. Nice location close to Grant Park and nice views from 27th floor. Rooms are spacious w separate toilet stall and shower inside the...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by borntoexplore
The hotel is lovely and my room was very large and nicely decorated. If you have ever been to a Fairmont before you can understand that some of them can look a bit dated. This however...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by SeattleMeimei
This hotel is excellent. The room is large and comfortable with a large bathroom and heated tile floors. It's is very clean and quiet. The view of the park and lake is spectacular....
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Djkbwilson
- Hotel Staff 2007 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Highly Recommended 2010
Jazz club on-site.
Message from The Fairmont Chicago Hotel
Being an enophile is more than appreciating great wine - it's a lifestyle. At ENO, we celebrate good taste with a world-class array of international wines, cheese, and chocolates. Attracting both novices and aficionados, ENO is a casual, educational, and most imporant, fun venue for Chicago wine tasting. Escape the standard wine bar concept by making your reservations with us today.
- visit website
- tel: +1 312 565 8000
- fax: +1 312 856 1032
- send email
- 200 North Columbus Drive
- At Lake St
- Chicago, IL 60601
South Loop & Printer's Row
- Y! Travel: The Fairmont Chicago Hotel
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: