- Type: Kid Friendly ,Business Travel
NileGuide Expert Says:
A Chicago classic where luxury and world class service is the norm. From the exquisite lobby to the award-winning restaurant, the Peninsula is the best of the best.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Take time for afternoon tea for a real luxurious treat!
- Guests at The Peninsula Chicago raved about the quality of the rooms. The beds were welcoming with soft comforters and plenty of pillows. The bathrooms have marble counters, double sinks, Molton Brown bath products, and a separate walk-in shower. Guests liked the indoor, rooftop, kid-friendly pool and that pets are allowed in the hotel.
- © Raveable 2013
User Reviews for The Peninsula Chicago
Everything about this hotel is superb. The location is great but and the hotel exudes quality from every standpoint. The staff are welcoming and professional in every way. The Lobby...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by zinwah
Best Chicago has to offer!
Stayed here during the Ryder Cup weekend. What a treat. Excellent service, comfy beds, plush rooms. Great location in downtown Chicago. Taxis always available. Had an early flight...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by thymefortravel
A bit weird, but worth experiencing
Staff extremely helpful at all times. Rooms extremely nice but some of the electronic/automatic things seemed almost retro. NO COFFEE POT in the room. The main restaurant has nouveau...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by JuniperCreek
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Hotel Pool 2007 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Very Highly Recommended 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
- visit website
- tel: +1 312 337 2888 / +1 866 288 8889 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 312 751 2888
- send email
- 108 East Superior Street
- (at North Michigan Avenue)
- Chicago, IL 60611
- Y! Travel: The Peninsula Chicago
- The Peninsula Hotels
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating