- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
NileGuide Expert Says:
If quick and tasty Thai is what you want in a great people watching location, this is the place for you. Smack in the middle of the Gold Coast, you may catch a glimpse of a celebrity walking by. After your meal, take a leisurely stroll down Cedar toward the lake to view some beautiful Gold Coast homes.
- Expect long waits at this popular quasi-Asian restaurant, as Cali-Thai food is the rage in the Windy City. But, if Thai food with a California touch is your thing, this place just might be heaven. There are a few Thai staples on the menu, such as Pad Thai, but mostly you will find variations on classical Thai dishes. Popular dishes are the Interactive meal and Kung Pao Chicken.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Big Bowl Cafe - Cedar StreetLocals have answered 67 questions about Chicago.
Ask Chicago Locals about Big Bowl Cafe - Cedar Street
- Pan Asian Food 2006 – Audience Winner
Message from Big Bowl Cafe - Cedar Street
Big Bowl is a pioneering Asian restaurant, vibrant in design and cuisine, offering the latest in authentic Chinese and Thai food. Using market-fresh ingredients, Big Bowl's signatures include "dim-sum sized" appetizers, pad Thai, seafood, some truly hot and spicy food, and fresh made ginger ale. Big Bowl believes that the origin of your food says a lot about the quality and flavor, that's why Big Bowl buys seasonal produce from local framers and only serves heirloom pork and all natural, antibiotic free chicken that's raised on family farms. Don't forget Big Bowl when planning a festive occasion. Big Bowl brings both ingredients for any good party, great food and great surroundings. True Chinese and Thai food can be enjoyed at four Big Bowl Locations-one at Cedar and Rush, another at Ohio and State and one in Lincolnshire and Schaumburg. Big Bowl- For Fresh Chinese and Thai!
- Authentic Chinese and Thai
- Truly Hot and Spicy Food
- Vibrant in design and cuisine