- Cuisines: Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
NileGuide Expert Says:
Great place for large, with great pitchers of sangria.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Reservations are not taken so arrive early on the weekend, when the wait time can be upwards of two hours. However, you can wait in the bar where you can sip on sangria.
- Free-flowing sangria, mouthwatering tapas and friends who do not mind leaving their watches at home are all ingredients for a perfect evening at Cafe Iberico. The prices are reasonable, the menu has a stunning array of choices and the atmosphere is Barcelona with a heavy dose of Chicago. Salmon flakes, hot goat's cheese and grilled fig sausage get rave reviews. Appetizers are quite reasonable, so eat to your heart's content. Wines and sherries make the perfect accompaniment for your delicious meal.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Bar Menu 2004 – Audience Winner
- Spanish Food 2004 – Audience Winner
- Spanish Food 2006 – Editorial Winner
- visit website
- tel: (312) 573-1510
- fax: +1 312 751 0098
- 739 N La Salle Dr
- Chicago, IL 60610-3523
- Mo to Th from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM,Fr from 11:00 AM to 01:30 AM,Sa from 12:00 PM to 01:30 AM,Su from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM