- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
- Landmark, the new restaurant from the owners of BOKA, offers contemporary American food from Executive Chef Benjamin Browning(MK, La Tache),that's centered around the hard-wood grill. Landmark was named Best New Restaurants 2005 by Chicago Magazine, AOL, and Sherman Kaplan. Look for a VIP mezzanine catwalk that will shoot over the bar area giving those above and below voyeuristic views. Private Party Facilities: One of Chicago's "WOW" spaces. Every floor of the restaurant can be a party room, with kitchens and bars on every floor. Both Private & Semi-private dining options available for parties. Landmark can do events from 15-500 people.
- Bar Menu 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Bartenders 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from Landmark
Landmark Grill & Lounge, part of Boka Restaurant Group, has established itself as one of Chicago's great restaurants. The dazzling 10,000 square foot space is centered around the food of Corporate Chef Giuseppe Tentori, who was named one of Food and Wine's Best New Chef's 2008. Conceptually, the menu is built around the hard wood grill and brick oven, and uses the finest ingredients from local farmers. Landmark was built to be a dynamic party space with 3 kitchens and three bars. It can host 15-500 people and has several rooms, each uniquely designed by world famous designer Warren Ashworth. Enjoy the voyeuristic catwalk stretching over the bar area. Landmark received three stars from Mobil Travel Guide and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and ABC News.
- Dinner Served Nightly
- Reservations Recommended
- Host a private event
- visit website
- tel: 312 587-1600
- 1633 N. Halsted
- Between Concord Place & North Avenue
- Chicago, IL 60614
- Mo to Fr from 05:00 PM to 02:00 AM,Sa from 05:00 PM to 03:00 AM,Su from 05:00 PM to 02:00 AM