- Cuisines: American, Local Traditional
NileGuide Expert Says:
McGee's is your typical young professional hotspot smack in the middle of Lincoln Park. Nights are raucous, especially during post-season sports games and holidays.
- You know who moves and shakes Chicago today? The Daleys, the powers in the Tribune Tower and those in the pits at the Board of Trade. But where do you go to find the locals destined to shape the city tomorrow?
User Reviews for McGees
Editorial review from Citysearch
WORST PLACE IN CHICAGO HANDS DOWN. okay so i was here for my boyfriends friends birthday he's not really a club type of guy more like a bar guy, so we come here the door guys TAKE...
- posted on 08.26.12
- by by stefanys2041093568 at Citysearch
- College Scene 2006 – Audience Winner
- College Scene 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from McGees
You know who moves and shakes Chicago today?the Daleys, the powers in the Tribune Tower and those in the pits at the Board of Trade. But where do you go to find the locals destined to shape the city tomorrow? Check out an unassuming bar on Webster whose storefront looks like something out of Dublin or London but inside moves with the unmistakable beat of the big-shouldered city. McGees is the "neighborhood sports bar" of Lincoln Park; and in a town where the Bears and Bulls and Hawks run deep in the blood of men and women alike, there's no better place to watch the action on-screen or off. For those whose careers are taking off in Chicago, McGees is the place to kick back with a Guinness or a grilled chicken caesar and let the stress go. It's an unbelievable setting for a personal or corporate event, and you won't believe how affordable it is. Give us a call today.
- Big Screens
- Party Packages