Chicago's lakefront is a biking paradise and this original tour includes it all; nature, history, water, art and beauty. Ride through Lincoln Park an urban oasis with parks, beaches, lagoons, and nature attractions such as the Lincoln Park Zoo, Conservatory, and Nature Museum. Visit Millennium Park and experience Chicago's most inspiring public art. And enjoy spectacular skyline views from the Adler Planetarium.
- Lincoln Park An urban oasis with parks, beaches, lagoons, and nature attractions such as the Lincoln Park Zoo, Lincoln Park Conservatory and the Notebaert Nature Museum.
- Millennium Park Where the city meets the parks. Enjoy extraordinary and inspiring public art, beautiful gardens, al fresco dining, and free concerts. Includes the Crown Fountain, Cloudscape sculpture and Pritzker Pavilion.
- Grant Park Home to Chicago's summer festivals, museums and the renowned Buckingham Fountain. Also spectacular skyline views from the Adler Planetarium.
- 8 Miles/13 km round-trip
- Ride is classified as Easy
- Safe riding, bike path only
- This tour is child and family friendly
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Amazing Chicago Lakefront Bicycle TourLocals have answered 67 questions about Chicago.
Ask Chicago Locals about Amazing Chicago Lakefront Bicycle Tour