Chicago CityPass is the best deal in the Windy City, giving you discounted admission to five of the city's premier attractions. The Chicago CityPass ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Chicago!
Chicago CityPass includes entry to:
- Hancock Observatory including Sky Tour OR Sears Tower Skydeck
- Field Museum including Underground Adventure
- Museum of Science and Industry including Omnimax
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum including Sky Theater Show
- Shedd Aquarium: VIP entry including Oceanarium, Wild Reef, Amazon Rising and Special Exhibit
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Save up to US$56 on five attractions with one Chicago CityPass – that's a 49% saving, plus you won't wait in long ticket lines!
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
- © Viator2013