- The Cheyenne Mountain Resort is located in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Two miles from the World Arena
- Three miles from the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Less than four miles from downtown Colorado Springs
- An 18-hole Pete Dye-designed golf course,
- One indoor pool and four outdoor pools
- 18 indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Racquetball and squash courts, and Pilates and yoga classes
- The Mountain View and Pineview restaurants, and the Will Rogers Lounge
- A fully equipped fitness facility with saunas, a massage treatment room and a snack bar
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Mountain lodge-style guestrooms with private balconies
- Bathrooms stocked with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
Ask a local about Cheyenne Mountain ResortLocals have answered 2 questions about Colorado Springs.
Ask Colorado Springs Locals about Cheyenne Mountain Resort
User Reviews for Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Beautiful Mountain Setting
This resort hotel was a pleasant surprise for us. We were looking for a place to "get away" for a couple of days and we were pleased with our experience at the Cheyenne Mountain...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by TexasRR
Wonderful Thanksgiving Buffet!
Great value for your money. Matt was amazing at taking care of our every need. Although there were few. Food was delicious. The ice sculpture was a great touch. And the view was...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Katherine B
Not bad, not great
Good: The price was right, the check-in and wait staff were friendly and professional, the room was clean, and the wi-fi was free (albeit a bit slow). The gym is very complete, so...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by QDC
- Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +1 719 538 4000 / +1 800 428 8886 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 719 576 4186
- send email
- 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd
- Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Benchmark Hospitality International
Hotel star rating: