- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Pedro Cano
- This feels like the authentical Cordovan tavern. The waiters will be righter than you and may say no easier than they do awat. But food, ladies and gentlemen, food is worth a taste and (unless you start filling it) there are no tourist even if it is close to the monumental area. Ask for Cordovan typical "berenjenas fritas" (/beh-ren-HEH-nass FREE-tahs/, deep fried aubergines), or "salmorejo" (/sahl-moh-REH-hoh/, tomato cream with ham), "flamenquín" (/flah-mehn-KEEN/, stuffed and coated meat roll), and surprise them with drinking a "vargas" (/BAHR-gass/, I will not reveal what it is, just see their faces, for it is something only locals say).
- The description was provided by Pedro Cano
- Calle de María Auxiliadora, 22
- Cordova, AL
- User Rating