- Type: Business Travel
Located in Urubamba, Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is on a river.
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers technology support staff and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Urubamba property has 389 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property.
There are 128 guestrooms at Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa. Balconies offer river, mountain, or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking tubs. They also offer double sinks, phones, and bidets. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 32-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air-conditioned rooms also include iPod docking stations, CD players, separate sitting areas, and minibars. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of Peru will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 12.80 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.80 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.80 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: USD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & SpaLocals have answered 50 questions about Cusco.
Ask Cusco Locals about Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- Avenida Ferrocarril S/N, Sacred Valley
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating