- Located in the Plazoleta of San Blas, the district of the craftsmen, this is one of the eight parishes for "Indians" that the Spaniards built. This construction is modest but harmonious; its original facade that crumbled during the earthquake of 1950 was adorned with a beautifully painted mural. Its interior is decorated with paintings of the Cusquenian school, with gold leaves and sculptures. The "Púlpito" simply dazzles; it is a most extraordinary example of artistic carpentry of Spanish churrigueresco style, and is carved from a single tree trunk. Admission is included in the "Tourist Ticket."
- © wcities.com 2013