- From its bustling downtown location adjacent to Denver's 16th Street Mall and the Pepsi Center, the Rio Grande has become an important part of any visit to LoDo Denver. Join us in the newly renovated upstairs bar, "Rio Cantina" to watch your favorite sporting events on our many T.V.'s. The Rio has always prided itself with freshly prepared food, award-winning Margaritas, and a lively, energetic atmosphere that can be enjoyed by patrons 5 to 95. The outdoor patio is a must during warm summer months with traditional Mexican music playing while you sip on a frosty beverage. Built on the premise of creating a fiesta for everyone with fresh food and drink, the Rio becomes "family" for both the employee and the customer. We are proud that the spirit of people is our secret ingredient.
Ask a local about Rio Grande Mexican RestaurantLocals have answered 21 questions about Denver.
Ask Denver Locals about Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant
- College Scene 2004 – Audience Winner
- Margarita 2004 – Audience Winner
Message from Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant
From its downtown location adjacent to the 16th Street Mall and Pepsi Center, the Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant has become a staple stop on any visit to LoDo Denver. Visit the renovated upstairs bar, "Rio Cantina," to watch your favorite team on the many TVs. This Denver Mexcian restaurant has prided itself on fresh food, award-winning margaritas, and an energetic, casual atmosphere for over 20 years. Outdoor dining on the patio is divine, but patrons of all ages can enjoy traditional Mexican music, tasteful decor, and a diverse menu in any of the dining spaces. Don't forget to book your next event with us. Happy Hour is Mon-Thur with $2.75 mini margaritas, $1 off select imports, and $5 appetizers like guacamole ensalada, chile con queso and empanadas. Fun for family and friends is found at the premier Denver Mexican restaurant, the Rio Grande.
- Denver Mexican Restaurant
- Legendary Margaritas
- Seriously Good Mexican Food