- One block from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, this hotel is less than two miles from the Denver Botanic Gardens.
- Well-equipped guestrooms include bathrobes, flat-screen TVs, cordless speakerphones, and high-speed Internet access.
- The on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments; wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby.
Ask a local about JW Marriott Hotel Denver at Cherry CreekLocals have answered 21 questions about Denver.
Ask Denver Locals about JW Marriott Hotel Denver at Cherry Creek
User Reviews for JW Marriott Hotel Denver at Cherry Creek
Modern, clean & great location.
Spent thanksgiving holiday here visiting in-laws in Cherry Creek. A good respite from sight seeing all day & coming back to a comfortable room to relax. Great location to all...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by V D
Great stay from start to finish
My wife, daughter, dog and I had a great six night stay here over Thanksgiving. It is not our first stay at the JW CC; we've been staying for over 5 years. We had great service...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Mike D
"Fantastic Birthday Weekend at the JW"
Because of the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, and the personal assistance I got from Nick Welker, the General Manager, in planning our trip to Denver, we selected the JW Marriott...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Jeffrey C
- Boutique Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Business Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Business Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2006 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Pet-Friendly Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Weekend Getaway Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Weekend Getaway Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +1 303 316-2700
- fax: 303/316-4697
- 150 Clayton Ln
- Denver, CO 80206
- Y! Travel: JW Marriott Hotel Denver at Cherry Creek
- Marriott Hotels
Hotel star rating: