- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Italian
- Located in the Denver Pavilions, Maggiano's dim lights, dark wood and touches of red, white, and black create an atmosphere a New York godfather would love. He would probably appreciate the mounds of pasta as well. The test of any Italian restaurant is the Minestrone, and this one definitely passes. While some of the pasta dishes are bland, the hefty lasagna oozes cheese and its meat sauce has a deep, long-simmered flavor. The Tiramisu is a perfect finish to a hearty meal: light and delicious. This place is very family-friendly.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy
Editorial review from Citysearch
I made a reservation for my daughters 16th birthday for the main dining room. The banquet services department called me a week before and offered to upgrade us to a private room. The...
- posted on 09.10.12
- by by peggyr1737181228 at Citysearch
Enjoyed a nice meal and drink at Maggiano's little Italy.Very impressed with the food and level of service
- posted on 09.06.12
- by by Lennie T. at Judy's Book
- Italian Food 2004 – Audience Winner
- Group Dining 2006 – Editorial Winner