- Greektown's revival was symbolized by the opening of this lively Cajun food-and-jazz emporium. On the same premises as the Atheneum Suites Hotel, Fishbone's is wildly popular, and celebrities such as Aretha Franklin often drop by. The authentic food includes Cajun catfish, snapper, crawfish, alligator and caviar shipped directly from Louisiana. Live New Orleans-style jazz is a nightly feature and the popular Sunday brunch also includes live jazz. Loud, happy and soulful, Fishbone's features dirty rice, jambalaya, whiskey chicken and ribs, and a brassy, sassy atmosphere. Spin-off Fishbone's have opened in Southfield (at 29244 Northwestern Highway) and St. Clair Shores (23722 Jefferson).
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen CafeLocals have answered 4 questions about Detroit.
Ask Detroit Locals about Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen Cafe
- Hotel Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Bar 2007 – Audience Winner
Nightclubs,Bars & Pubs
Message from Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen Cafe
Welcome to Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen Cafe and step into a dining and entertainment experience like no other. Created in the historic Greektown district of downtown Detroit, this expanding restaurant chain has captured the fine dining and festive atmosphere of the New Orleans French Quarter and delivered it to the Midwest with a twist. Fishbone's is a "hot spot" for locals and visitors alike. This upscale seafood, steak and sushi house boasts an extensive menu of Creole and classic American fare, including prime steaks and chops, fresh fish, pastas and daily specials. This Motown destination features two sprawling bars, multilevel seating, an open kitchen and huge shuttered windows offering guests a view of Historic Monroe street.
- Stand-Up Comedy Night
- Live Music 5 Nights A Week
- Fine Dining