- This Marriott is very close to Disneyland (about two blocks) and next to the Anaheim Convention Center, making it a perfect choice for both business and leisure travelers. It has many great amenities and services, such as two restaurants, a Pizza Hut, a frozen yogurt shop and a coffee shop. The marble floors and granite countertops in the bathrooms are great. There is a complete fitness center and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- © wcities.com 2013
show more reviews
User Reviews for Anaheim Marriott
Editorial review from Citysearch
love this hotel. soooo comfy, and cleeeeaaaaaan :)
- posted on 10.03.12
- by by janef14705243 at Citysearch
The Marriott Suites was the perfect hotel for us. The rooms were extremely clean and spacious. The family suite was perfect for traveling with children. We hope to stay at this hotel...
- posted on 05.03.12
In room balconies, hairdryer, iron/board, newspaper, speaker phone, voice mail. On site express check-out, parking for a fee, gift shop, newsstand, Hertz rental car desk.
Message from Anaheim Marriott
When you travel, discover Marriott Hotels and Resorts ? a certain kind of hotel for a certain kind of person. Whether you need to meet with clients and colleagues, relax on your own, or connect with friends and family, Marriott hotels provides the amenities and services you need for a successful trip ? no matter how you define it. With over 450 hotels and resorts worldwide, you?ll find the place you belong when you travel with Marriott.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Signature Service and Style
- Onsite Dining and Fitness Center
- visit website
- tel: +1 714 750 8000
- fax: +1 714 750 9100
- 616 W Convention Way
- Capistrano Beach
- Anaheim, CA 92802
- Y! Travel: Anaheim Marriott
- breakfast included
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: