Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive is located on the beach in Juan Dolio, close to Los Marlins Golf Course and Guayacanes Beach. Other points of interest are Guavaberry Golf and Country Club and Playa Guayacanes.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. The resort serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include a children's pool and a children's club. This 3-star property offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. This Juan Dolio property has 2 meeting rooms. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
140 air-conditioned guestrooms at Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Balconies offer pool or garden views. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have cable channels and TV Internet access (surcharge). Rooms also include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- In-room safe fee: USD 4 per night
- All citizens of Dominican Republic will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Barcelo Talanquera Beach Resort All-InclusiveLocals have answered 20 questions about Dominican Republic.
Ask Dominican Republic Locals about Barcelo Talanquera Beach Resort All-Inclusive
- Blvd. Juan Dolio
- Juan Dolio
- User Rating