- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Les Sharpe
- It's a cheap family run dominican restaurant. For 120 pesos (about $3.5) you get rice, chicken, pork or beef, beans and salad. Iced purified water is served free. Coming from Laguna Gris Gris along the main street Calle Duarte take a right along Calle Padre Bellini and then the 2nd left and its on the first corner on the left.
- The description was provided by Les Sharpe
Ask a local about D'Cris restaurantLocals have answered 20 questions about Dominican Republic.
Ask Dominican Republic Locals about D'Cris restaurant
- Río San Juan, Dominican Republic
- Rio San Juan
- User Rating