- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Les Sharpe
- La Cassona on Calle Duarte is one of many authentic dominican restaurants. Esterelle also on Duarte is good for lunch but becomes a tourist restaurant at night. Also walk away from the lagoon up the road next to D'Frank Dance Hall, past Solana supermarket and across a relatively busy road and you will find 2 dominican restaurants on the left. Also worth a try are the night street stalls at the Parada (where the Gua Gua's leave from at the junction of Duarte and the main coastal road - by Banco Progresso).
- The description was provided by Les Sharpe
- Duarte, Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
- Rio San Juan
- User Rating