- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Ernesto Ho
- Simply the best restaurant in Cabarete. A hodge-podge of cultures, flavors, and art, Miro is one of the more interesting restaurants on Cabarete bay. Miro seamlessly fuses together an eclectic art gallery, live jazz music venue, sushi bar, and Moroccan restaurant all into one. Add that with the gorgeous views of the ocean, Miro is a restaurant sure to please. The menu at Miro is two fold. On one side we have their sushi menu, which features traditional nigiri, sashimi, and makis such as Philadelphia and California rolls, as well as their own inventions such as the Kite Beach roll and Cabarete roll. The sushi is high quality, fresh and delicious. The other menu features Moroccan-Caribbean fusion dishes such as Asian tuna, Moroccan chicken, and shrimp tempura. Miro's happy hour runs every day and includes a 2-for-1 sushi roll from 5-6pm and 2-for-1 Cuba libre from 3-5pm. The interior of Miro is decorated to reflect the style of the artist its named for. There are murals on the walls, easels to display a rotating gallery, and a hint of art deco flare. The high vaulted ceilings make the dining room airy and comfortable, while the candles on each table make it intimate and cozy. Because Miro is so many things rolled into one, it has happily accommodated a wide variety of diners since 1991, making it the longest running restaurant in Cabarete.
- The description was provided by Ernesto Ho
Ask a local about Miro's CabareteLocals have answered 20 questions about Dominican Republic.
Ask Dominican Republic Locals about Miro's Cabarete
- Cabarete, Dominican Republic
- User Rating