- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Richard Loghry
- Now you can eat Pica Pollo at a number of street vendors and outdoor restaurants in the Dominican, but if your anywhere in the Jarabacoa area and you say you want Pica Pollo, almost everyone will point you to this street vendor (refer to map). Not just any street vendor, this guy comes complete with tables and chairs and tarps if it's raining. If you stick around very late the crowd will grow to 50 or more, with a lot of street life coming and going. If your looking for street vendor food you can trust, this Pica Pollo has been around for at least 8 years and i've known hundreds of people that are very pleased, Dominican and American. Try this one out!
- The description was provided by Richard Loghry
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
- User Rating