- Type: Picnics, Parks & Gardens
- Localyte author: Les Sharpe
- Just about every dominican town has their central park and Rio San Juan is no exception. It is only about 8 years old but the mature vegetation proves the fucundity of the caribbean. It is a social centre for people of all ages and kids can play safely. At one end is a basket ball park with high quality matches and a across from that a colmado "Donde Blanco" where you can buy cheap rum and beer and watch baseball on the TV.
- The description was provided by Les Sharpe
- Río San Juan, Dominican Republic
- Rio San Juan
- No Sweat
- User Rating